The BeSafe Stretch B is a rear facing 2-in-1 car seat that fits your child from birth till 125 cm and 36 kg. Not dependent on ISOfix, which allows you to mount the seat in any position in your car. The BeSafe Stretch B has passed the world’s toughest crash test: the PLUS test.
Revolutionary safety concept with an external frame keeping your child safe from day 1 and all the way to 36 kg and 125 cm
• Passed the world’s toughest crash test: the Plus Test
• One-of-a-kind Baby ShellTM for unique protection from birth
• Impact absorbing seat shell materials and construction
• Additional side impact protection SIP+ that easily slides on to the seat
• Protective and soft headrest with innovative Dynamic Force AbsorberTM
• Approved to the latest UN R129 regulation
• Allows children to always travel 5x safer rear facing from birth until approx. 7 years of age
State-of-the-art functionality for easy everyday use
• Belt installation makes it possible to place anywhere in your car (depending on car manual instructions)
• Lower tethers with built-in retractors making it easy to install correctly
• Easy lock-off and tensioning mechanism enables anyone to get a sturdy installation
• Magnetic Belt AssistantsTM makes getting in and out of the seat easy
• Adjustable recline positions even after installation
• One-action adjustment of headrest, belts and leg space
• Approved under The latest standard for car seats: UN R129 (specific vehicle)
• The height of the child defines when the seat can be used. Stretch can be used from 40-125 cm
• Max. weight of the child can be 36 kg
• Your child can use the car seat from approx. 0 – 7 years (Age will vary based on child’s height and weight)
• Seat is installed with the car’s internal 3-point vehicle belt
• Car seat is purely rear facing
• Car seat is weighing 12,5 kg
• Soft Newborn HuggerTM for stability and support of the smallest • Exceptional comfort with 5 recline positions
• 10-step adjustable headrest to grow with the child
• Lots of space for growing legs, all the way to 26 cm
• Huge seat shell providing freedom to move while child is secured • High-quality materials
Wash and Care: See label on backside of cover and cover parts for details. 40 de- grees, fine wash/very mild process/wool wash cycle. Do not bleach, do not tumbler dry, do not iron, do not dry clean. Dry flat.
1. Exo frame
The unique external frame on the seat will truly bear the forces in a frontal crash.
In addition, the seat shell has a very rigid spine that will make sure your child is kept in a stable position in an impact.
2. Unbeatable leg space
The leg space on Stretch is easily adjusted with this front brace. Adjust as your child grows, all the way up to 26 cm.
3. Easy belt installation
Finally! Belt installation made easy. In just a few easy steps you can install the seat with the car’s internal belt.
Retracting lower tethers making it easy to install correctly. Easy lock-off and tension- ing mechanism enables anyone to get a sturdy installation
4. Flexible installation
Being belt installed means you are never dependent on having ISOfix in the car you are using.
You can install it in the passenger seat and in any position on the rear bench (including the middle).
5. Baby ShellTM + Newborn HuggerTM
Keeping your tiny one protected and comfortable from day one with extra side protection walls and cushion for an ergonomic position.