- Features of the Aerofix RWF 2.0 C:
- Compatible with Isofix IQ/ IQ 2.0 C base (sold separately)
- Cloud Care system
- Rearward-facing fitting only
- Ventilation ducts
- High-quality upholstery
Mounting method: RWF
Assembly method: Isofix IQ/ IQ 2.0 C
Possibility to adjust to rest position: Yes
Removable upholstery: Yes
Harness height adjustment: Yes
Modular system: Yes
Additional side protection: Yes
Approval: ECE R-129
Warranty: 2 years
Post-accident replacement: 2 years
- AeroFIX RWF 2.0 C
Travelling safely with your child requires choosing a seat that has been thoughtfully designed and tested by independent organisations. That is precisely the case with the AeroFIX RWF 2.0 C model designed for rear-mounting. Its quick and easy mounting in the car is made possible thanks to the IQ 2.0 C universal base, which informs whether the entire piece has been mounted correctly.
- Avionaut’s designers are constantly working to create the most ergonomic and comfortable car seats possible. The AeroFIX RWF 2.0 C model definitely constitutes an example of this, because it has been created with high attention to detail. The base consists in a solid bucket body with ventilation grids to guarantee comfort, especially during the summer. On the other hand, the headrests consist in an enveloping Cloud Care system, because they are made of memory foam. Not only does it guarantee the child’s comfort, but it also absorbs a large portion of the energy in the event of a collision. The car seat also allows the adjustment of the height of the headrest and the belts, as well as the seat’s angle of inclination. This ensures comfort even during the longest trips. However, the AeroFIX RWF 2.0 C also takes care of your child’s spinal health. Thanks to its clever design, the seat received a certificate from AGR, a German organisation associating around 150,000 physiotherapists and doctors who deal with spinal disorders. This confirms that by choosing this car seat, the carer also ensures the child’s future health.
- 1. The headrest of the seat features the Cloud Care system, which is made of memory foam, which is extremely flexible and therefore excellent at absorbing any strain.
- 2. It is possible to change the angle of the seat to the resting position.
- 3. The AeroFIX RWF 2.0 C is equipped with a height-adjustable headrest and belt adjustment system.
- 4. The product is made of high-quality, soft, child-friendly upholstery
- Avionaut seat upholstery colours
A safe and beautiful journey? Only with Avionaut! The upholstery of the AeroFIX RWF 2.0 C car seat consists not only in the soft, pleasant, and easy-to-clean fabric, but also the beautiful colours. Timeless neutral hues such as grey, beige, black, and navy blue are always a good choice. However, in order to bring some colour into your everyday life, you might consider pastel mint or pastel pink. A new addition to the colour range is the limited Blue edition, an extremely charming but just as timeless colour. So? Which one will you choose to embark on your next journey?
- The seat is designed for children in the weight category from 0 to 18 kg and height from 67 to 105 cm.